Please plan on at least 75-90 minutes for your first appointment, to allow us to have adequate time to give you an orientation to the clinic, conduct your intake interview, insert needles, and allow for 30-45 minutes for treatment, and then check in with you before you leave.
Returning Patients: We allow up to an hour on our schedule for your treatment time, but you don't have to stay quite that long. For the best results, please plan to have your treatment last at least 30 minutes with needles in, and allow time for administrative tasks (scheduling, payment, etc.).
Important Safety Tips!
- Please eat a snack or light meal in the hour or two before your appointment. Getting treated while hungry might leave you fatigued or lightheaded.
- We have drinking water here for clients.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing so that we can get to areas just above the knees and above the elbows; you are welcomed to bring shorts and a tank top to change into.
- Please let us know if you are pregnant, if you have to leave at a certain time, if you are hard of hearing, or if you need to be treated in your wheelchair. We do treat children but the parent must be present and awake when the patient is a minor.
- You will feel very relaxed after your treatment, but should be fine to drive home. Please let us know if you need to stay for a bit to regain your equilibrium.